We look forward to seeing all our scholars in our distinctive burgundy and orange uniform on August 16th. All uniform purchases (except for uniform bottoms) must take place on campus and limited appointments are available. ONLY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE IN GOOD STANDING WILL BE ABLE TO SIGN UP FOR A UNIFORM APPOINTMENT. Good standing means that you have met all financial obligations, signed the enrollment agreement and/or re-enrollment application and submitted all required documents, such as vehicle registration, driver’s license (RETURNING), vehicle registration, driver’s license, Form 3300, Form 3231 and birth certificate (NEW).
UNIFORM STORE REQUIREMENTS:
– Only 2 adults and the scholar can attend the appointment; no additional adults or children are allowed, (including babies and toddlers).
– All individuals MUST wear masks.
– If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, it will be cancelled and will have to be rescheduled, NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Parent must actively engage with the fitting; store personnel are not allowed to fit a child.
– Scholar must be in attendance with parent for fitting because we do not accept returns for incorrect size.
As a reminder, the Lands’ End khaki bottoms with the AOS Logo are a required uniform item. No other khaki bottoms are allowed. Scholars must be in full uniform by the start of the school year, August 16th.
To prevent potential delays in your child starting school, purchase the uniform bottoms now because logo processing may be delayed.
Link for Lands’ End
To schedule your uniform appointment please contact us at 678-632-6001.